Every day I get home, two little neighborhood boys are playing outside. When they see my car pull up to my apartment building, they drop everything, run over, open my door, open all the doors, climb inside and we play taxi for five minutes. Then they take turns honking the horn. Then one of them carries my bag inside and the other gets the privilege of locking the car doors with the automatic locker thingie.
These boys are just insanely cute. Sometimes I also swing them around like monkeys. I wonder what they think of me.
I will try to get a photo. It's like having kids, but ones that love you and you get to lock outside once you get tired of them.
These boys are just insanely cute. Sometimes I also swing them around like monkeys. I wonder what they think of me.
I will try to get a photo. It's like having kids, but ones that love you and you get to lock outside once you get tired of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment