Have I gone back in time??
No. You know how I know? I'm drinking this fine beverage curled up in front of the fireplace, the gym's mood lighting was so low I had to read my book with a booklight, and my drink has no ice.
In other news, I had lunch today with my older gentleman best friend, J. He took me out for a really long meal of salads, chicken and salmon, then we went to his house and looked at pictures of his kids. It was awesome. He says I can come over whenever he wants, because he's lonely. Don't worry, it's not gross or weird...he's just a super nice, very old man. His maids love him. I love them...I ate so many sweets and happily beached myself on a couch while they brought me Nescafe 3 in 1, the world's finest hot drink.
Happy weekend, folks!
Rather, whenever I can go over to J.'s whenever I want...key distinction, readers. Whoops!
ReplyDelete