I want my underwear. I want any other shoes but these big brown boots. I want my ceramic knives, and my yoga mat, and my purses! I have been carrying around a backpack, I look like a 4th grader!!
Mostly, I want to call up these baggage ladies and not have to go through the process of a) scrounging for a Israeli SIM card so they don't know I'm in Palestine, b) being really obscure about my departure date and c) trying to find a way to hustle my bag back to Ramallah.
I am really trying for the heart of the Buddha, but I feel like crying. Bureaucracy, 1, Kristen, 0.
Oh, I am so sad for you. I can't imagine the frustration, and you are so "go with the flow." AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Wish I could send you things, but what are the chances of getting them?! You will prevail. I know you way too well. Keep the faith, sistah.
ReplyDeleteI wear a turquoise Jansport every single day to work, and I can assure you, I too look like a fourth grader!
ReplyDelete